Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Customer Service?

Each day I am amazed by the crazies who work in customer service and treat you like you are bothering them just by walking into the room. Today I waited for an hour for a doctor to come sign my computer for his samples...normally I wouldn't wait this long but I had scheduled this appointment so they were expecting me to be there and they really needed more samples. Half way through my wait, after several people walked in and out of the room I was in, one lady finally asked if the doctor had come in to see me yet. I told her that he hadn't and she said that it was probably because they forgot to tell him...right, that would have been helpful now wouldn't it. I ended up standing near the doorway so if the doctor walked by he would actually see me. I wasn't going to rely on anyone else to let him know I was there. So after the hour had passed and the doctor finally came to chat with me for 5 seconds before he went to see his next patient, I walked back to the front desk to return my badge and was glared at by the rep who was scheduled next, waiting in the room and the receptionist who handed me my keys. Like I was the one who had held everything up! I don't mind waiting my turn and all, but when places require you to schedule appointments in advance and then make you wait an hour in the back room where nobody can see you, and then don't apologize for the wait! What's the point in making an appointment at the doctor's office if they're not going to stick to the rules they made! I was not too happy to start my day out that way. Blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment